Rhine Valley Coach Breaks 2022/2023
Renowned for its superb wine regions, visit the wonderful town of Rudesheim, with the famous Drosselgasse, the delightful medieval town of Boppard, known as the ‘Pearl of the Rhine’ or the historic town of Koblenz, nestled at the junction of the Rhine and Moselle rivers.
Steeped in history, view the world famous Loreley Rock, near St Goar, situated at the narrowest and deepest point of the Rhine, legend tells us of the lady that could be heard singing on the rock, luring sailors to their death.
Unlock the treasures of the wonderful Rhine Valley by coach with one of our fantastic breaks.
Rhine Valley Coach Holidays
Discover the unsurpassed beauty of the Rhine Valley, the longest river in Germany, with stunning landscapes of breathtaking natural beauty. Meandering through this spectacular region, the steep vineyard-covered mountains reveal fairytale castles, mysterious ruins, majestic palaces and enchanting medieval towns.
10 Days from just £654 pp
• Return coach travel and ferry crossings
• First night on a bed and breakfast basis in France
• 4 nights at a selected 3-star hotel in Oberharmersbach with dinner & breakfast
• 4 nights at a selected 3-star hotel in Germany with dinner & breakfast
• Welcome drink at our Oberharmersbach hotel
• Live music on one evening at our Oberharmersbach hotel
• Excursions to Titisee, Freiburg, Schiltach, Rottweil, Triberg & Rüdeshiem
• Scenic tours of the Black Forest, Rhine Valley & Moselle Valley
• En-route visits to Strasbourg & Heidelberg
Book Your Rhine Valley Coach Break Online Today